Sunday 1 January 2017

Now, where did I Leave Off?

So, I began writing my first Blog of 2016 before I new I was going to be travelling most of 2016 and started a new blog, birdsandbluejays.blogspot.com, and chronicled my 2016 year of travelling around most of the Lower 48, doing a different kind of Big Year.

So back to a slower birding pace.  In 2017 my goal is not to see hundreds of species.  Aside from submitting just one eBird List a day, as the folks ebird.com suggest,(there is a contest too), my two goals for this upcoming year are to take trips for Lifers only and try to get photographs of birds I've seen but failed to capture digitally, and get better photos of some of the birds that have eluded good focus or composition along the way.

So, away we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment