Saturday 17 February 2018

Mistle Thrush Photos and More from the East Coast

Due to a flaw in my blogging app, BlogTouch Pro, which has not been addressed by the developer and only having my iPad, which even Google Chrom won't allow me to use to add photos, my last two posts have been photo free....

So here they are:

The only photo I took on my first afternoon, was of the house and trees where the Mistle Thrush had shown up:


The Mistle Thrush in bright sunlight on the next morning:



It went to a branch in the shadows but couldn't escape my camera as it flew behind the house:



Common Signs on the highways of New Brunswick:


Juvinile Black Guillemot in Halifax Harbour while looking for a Dovekie:


While searching for a Dovekie in Dartmouth Harbour, in the rain, I spotted a swimming Bald Eagle:


No comments:

Post a Comment